Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.
Are you a Professional or College/University Graduate With A Disability? - Workplace Essential Skills Partnership (WESP)
The Workplace Essential Skills Partnership (WESP) is a FREE dynamic cross disability employment program for professional job seekers with disabilities.
- Increase your confidence and grow your network
- Complete career testing like the MBTI and JVIS for FREE
- Enhance your resume, cover letter, and interviewing skills
- Gain exclusive access to WESP Career Development Sessions
- Access employers hiring qualified candidates with disabilities
Income Supports (ODSP, OW, EI, etc.) are NOT REQUIRED to attend WESP
Registration is now OPEN for Fall 2014
October 6 – October 31
To book an intake appointment, please complete our online WESP Information Form or contact our Intake Coordinator for more information– self referrals are welcome!
416 486-2500 ext 8307
Sana Khan, Employment and Outreach Specialist, email: email@example.com
Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW)
1929 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M4G 3E8
THIS PROJECT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CANADIAN COUNCIL ON REHABILITATION AND WORK (WWW.CCRW.ORG) AND FUNDED BY EMPLOYMENT ONTARIO