NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Can the guidance counsellor at my high school help me choose a college or university that will accommodate my disability and still have the quality of programs in the field I wish to pursue?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Funding and Scholarship Programs

Manitoba Vocational Rehabilitation Program

Support for post-secondary education in Manitoba under the Vocational Rehabilitation Program may include funding for tuition and books, as well as for disability-related accommodations such as assistive technology or sign language interpretation. Eligibility for these supports is determined by a Vocational Counselor.

At the time of writing, there was a waiting list of approximately one year for tuition and books for multi-year post-secondary educational programs. However, no waiting list was reported for short-term skills training, academic upgrading and disability-related supports.

Department of Family Services and Housing
Vocational Rehabilitation Program
119-114 Garry St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 4V4
Tel: (204) 945-2670
Fax: (204) 945-5668
Web site:


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2018, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.