NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Is there a national general post-secondary students association? Does it do any disability-related advocacy work?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Funding and Scholarship Programs

Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Northern Alberta Scholarship in Memory of Dr. Peter Bowen

This award distributes one or two $500 scholarships annually to students with Spina Bifida and/or Hydrocephalus living in Northern Alberta. Applicants must be Canadian citizens for at least two years previous to applying, have a home address in Red Deer or north of that city, and be accepted into a post-secondary program.

Applications are due by August 31, and must include a letter of reference from a teacher or administrator, an official of Alberta Education, a recent post-secondary transcript, and a letter from the applicant stating their eligibility, community involvement and plans for the future.

Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Northern Alberta
Scholarship Committee
5R20 11111 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, Alberta, T5K 0I4
Tel: (780) 482-8281
Fax: (780) 482-8964


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2018, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.