NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Can the guidance counsellor at my high school help me choose a college or university that will accommodate my disability and still have the quality of programs in the field I wish to pursue?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Funding and Scholarship Programs

B.C. Paraplegic Association Club of Victoria Scholarship

Each year a physically disabled student with “permanent mobility impairments” is eligible for a scholarship in the amount of $1,200. A committee composed of a representative from the Senate Committee on Awards, Student and Ancillary Services of the University of Victoria, and the B.C. Paraplegic Association selects a winner from eligible applicants.

The deadline for submissions is April 30 each year. To obtain application forms, applicants should contact the Office of the Administrative Registrar of their university.


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2018, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.