NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
What are my rights to post-secondary education as a person with a disability?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

Duty to Accommodate and Disclosure in Employment

Canada's constitutional separation of powers between the federal and provincial governments establishes which government, federal or provincial, can take action or enact legislation on certain areas of Canadian life. This distinction becomes important when you file a human rights complaint. In your case, it is important to know under which jurisdiction a complaint must be addressed. This will depend on whether you are a federally or provincially regulated employee.

MS Word FIle

  • Duty to Accommodate and Disclosure in Employment

  • Top

    All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
    Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.