NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Where can students with learning disabilities receive funding to help cover the cost of disability assessments?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Federal Programs for Students

Office for Disability Issues of Human Resources Development Canada

This federal government office can provide information on federal programs and services for disabled persons. The ODI describes its mandate in this way: “…to support the lead minister for disability issues in the Government of Canada and work with all sectors of society to ensure the equitable access and effective participation of Canadians with disabilities in all activities within federal jurisdiction. The objective is to share information and support networking with other federal government departments as well as with non- governmental organizations.” The goal of the ODI is to allow Canadians with disabilities to participate as full citizens in the workplace and their communities. For more information contact:

Office for Disability Issues
Human Resources Development Canada
25 Eddy St., Suite 100
Hull, Quebec, K1A 0M5
Tel.: (819) 997-2412 (Voice / TTY)
Toll free: 1 (800) 665-9017
Web site:


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.