Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.
NEADS Financial Literacy/Financial Aid Workshop and Annual General Meeting - July 18, Toronto
On Friday, July 18, 2014, join us at Courtyard Marriott Downtown Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, 475 Yonge Street, 3:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the Spadina Room. Guest speaker: Annie Dang, Consultant, Investors Group Financial Services. All are welcome! There is a $10 registration fee to help cover the cost of food and beverage at the reception following the event. You can register online up until Friday or pay at our registration table on-site.
1. Welcome (NEADS Board of Directors)
2. “What is your financial personality?” (Interactive exercise – NEADS Staff)
3. Goal-oriented saving (Annie Dang, Consultant, Investors Group)
a. The importance of short-and long-term goals
b. Interactive exercise
4. Everything begins and ends with cash flow management (Annie Dang)
a. The importance of not overspending
c. “Pay yourself first”
d. Monthly spending exercise
5. Don’t just save – invest! (Annie Dang)
6. Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP), (Annie Dang)
7. DisabilityAwards.ca - NEADS' Financial Aid Portal (NEADS Board/Staff)
8. NEADS’ National Scholarship Program (NEADS Board/Staff)
9. Business Meeting – Annual General Meeting (NEADS Board)
ASL interpretation provided.
Register online: https://secure.neads.ca/register/en.php?id=14TO
AGM Documents for review
Articles of Continuance