Are you a Professional or College/University Graduate With A Disability? - Workplace Essential Skills Partnership (WESP)
The Workplace Essential Skills Partnership (WESP) is a FREE dynamic cross disability employment program for professional job seekers with disabilities.
- Increase your confidence and grow your network
- Complete career testing like the MBTI and JVIS for FREE
- Enhance your resume, cover letter, and interviewing skills
- Gain exclusive access to WESP Career Development Sessions
- Access employers hiring qualified candidates with disabilities
Income Supports (ODSP, OW, EI, etc.) are NOT REQUIRED to attend WESP
Registration is now OPEN for Fall 2014
October 6 – October 31
To book an intake appointment, please complete our online WESP Information Form or contact our Intake Coordinator for more information– self referrals are welcome!
416 486-2500 ext 8307
1929 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M4G 3E8
THIS PROJECT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CANADIAN COUNCIL ON REHABILITATION AND WORK (WWW.CCRW.ORG) AND FUNDED BY EMPLOYMENT ONTARIO