Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.
Designing for Diverse Abilities at The 2018 Accessibility Conference, University of Guelph
Monday to Wednesday, May 29 to 31, 2018
Reach the goal of an accessible Ontario. Join the Accessibility Conference at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario for engaging, inspiring and action oriented sessions!
Conference Sessions on classroom, document, media, web and workplace accessibility including
- Create Your Own Accessible Documents
- Universal Design for Learning
- Accessibility in Project Planning
- Accessible Media Production
- Creating More Accessible PDF Forms with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Accessible Customer Service: It's Simpler than the AODA Standard Looks
- Top 5 Accessibility Issues for Content Teams
- Using MathML Making Mathematical Content More Accessible
Open Learning and Educational Support
University of Guelph
Johnston Hall, Room 160
Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
Main Office: 519-767-5000
Conference website: http://opened.uoguelph.ca/student-resources/Accessibility-Conference