Lalitha Sundaram Malhotra Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate Law Students With A Disability at the University of Ottawa
This fund was generously created by the Malhotra Family in memory of Lalitha Sundaram Malhotra.
PURPOSE OF FUND -
To provide financial assistance to undergraduate students registered at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section at the University of Ottawa who have a physical, psychological or learning disability.
SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS -
Eligibility Criteria -
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time undergraduate student (or have full-time equivalent status) at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
- be in good academic standing;
- be a student who has a physical, psychological or learning disability; and
- demonstrate a commitment to disability rights.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31