Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia - Tanabe Bursary (Deadline July 15th)
The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC will be offering up to 10 bursaries of $1,000 each in 2013. The funds for this bursary have been jointly funded by the Kinsmen Foundation
and the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC.
1. The student must provide documentation that they have Cerebral Palsy.
2. The student must be planning to attend a post -seccondary institution or training program during the following year. For example, a university, college, technology school or a private
training center. Proof of enrollment must be provided before the cheque is issued.
3. The student must show proof that they are over the age of 17 or provide their School Completion Certificate or Diploma.
4. The student must complete the income/expense statement indicated in the application to allow us to determine financial need.
5. The student must submit a short biography and ex plain their future plans. This biography should include any information that will be useful to the selection committee. This would
include program requirements that have been met, ex tra-curricular activities and outside interests.
6. The student should submit at least two letters of reference and one should be from a teacher, doctor or employer. If the student would like to make their applicat ion using a different type of communication, e.g. video, assisted or augmented communication, please contact the Bursary Committee to arrange this.
8. Applicants are required to submit a Tanabe Bursary Application and requested documents described in the check list form.
Please mail, fax or email your documents and details to:
Attention: Bursary Committee
Cerebral Palsy Association of BC
330 - 409 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2
Fax: (604) 408-9489 Phone: (604) 408-9484
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.bccerebralpalsy.com/news-events/news-updates/2013/04/23/2013-bursary-application-available
Deadline for application is July 15, 2013