NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Will going to school outside my province or territory limit my ability to access funding?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

Frequently Asked Questions

Will there be any fees that come with the use of special services at the post-secondary level?

This will depend upon the school that you attend. Of course, some of the services that you receive may be covered by provincial or federal funding programs that you are eligible for, while other services will be supported by your school. Some colleges and universities charge for tutors, notetaking, large-print transcription, photocopying etc. If in doubt, talk to the coordinator of the service centre on your campus.


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.