NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
What accommodations are usually in place for students with disabilities attending college and university?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

On-Campus Disability Services

The National Educational Association of Disabled Students’ provides a database for Canadian colleges and universities, searchable by province or territory. This resource is located in the NEADS Online Resource Centre (NORC), and include a contacts list and a list with links to over 130 post-secondary disability service centre Web sites across Canada.

The following is a database of contact information for disability service providers at post-secondary institutions across Canada. These are the people you should contact to arrange accommodations in the classroom or for exams, when you need to find technical or other aids, or have academic-related questions concerning your disability.


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.