NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Which federal government office can I contact to obtain information on programs and services for disabled persons?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Non-Governmental Organizations

Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic

This non-profit association serves people with print disabilities. Print disabilities include visual impairments, learning disabilities or other physical disabilities that make reading standard print difficult or impossible.

One must be a member of this association to use the library, which contains over 90,000 titles. These titles are available on a broad variety of subjects and at all academic levels. Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic is an American organization, but many Canadians use the Association’s library.

There are two types of membership: individual and institutional. Obtaining a new individual membership costs $50 (U.S.), with an annual $25 (U.S.) renewal fee.

Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic
National Headquarters
20 Roszel Road
Princeton, New Jersey, 08540
Tel: (609) 452-0606
Fax: (609) 987-8116
Web site:


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.