Work-Able Graduate Internship Program for graduates with disabilities in British Columbia
Work-Able is now accepting applications for the Video Assistant Editor position based in Vancouver. This is an exciting unique position for those with experience in video production. Learn more and apply now.
Please note: this is an ongoing posting without a scheduled closing date. The close date will be added to the posting at least 2 weeks prior to closing. If you are interested we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed on a bi-weekly basis.
What is Work-Able?
Work-Able is a twelve-month BC Public Service paid internship program for recent post-secondary graduates with disabilities. This unique program provides learning, coaching and mentorship throughout the internship and interns will gain valuable skills and public service experience.
1. REQ 68093 for Vancouver Island – Closing June 30th at 11 PM PST
2. REQ 68092 for Regional Locations (Kamloops, Kelowna, Surrey etc.)- Closing July 2nd at 11 PM PST
Who is eligible to apply for Work-Able?
· Recent post-secondary graduates (within 3 years) with a 2-Year Diploma, an Associate Degree, Undergraduate Degree or Graduate Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
· Individuals who self-identify as a person with a disability
· Residents of British Columbia
· Legally entitled to work in Canada
Please contact Nadia Valckx firstname.lastname@example.org