NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Can the guidance counsellor at my high school help me choose a college or university that will accommodate my disability and still have the quality of programs in the field I wish to pursue?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find out if a group of students with disabilities exists on my campus?

Many colleges and universities across Canada have either a campus group of students with disabilities or an accessibility committee. Some schools have both types of organizations. Contact your students’ association or the office that provides disability services on your campus to find out if there is a group at your school and how you can become involved in meetings and other activities.

If you would like to find out more about these groups visit this page of the NEADS web site:


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.