Financial Aid Directory
Saint Mary's University - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Saint Mary's Staff Union Scholarship
The purpose of the scholarship is to aid students requiring financial assistance. Students in any discipline are eligible for the Saint Mary's University Staff Union Scholarship if they meet the following criteria. The student must be a full-time undergraduate student of Saint Mary's University, and hold a 3.0 GPA average or better.
The following special conditions apply. Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- A son or daughter of a member of Saint Mary's University Staff Union.
- A part-time student who is also a full-time Saint Mary's University Staff Union Member attending Saint Mary's University.
- A student with a disability attending Saint Mary's University.
- An International Student.
Saint Mary's University Staff Union
Saint Mary's University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Other awards available at Saint Mary's
- Charlottetown Lions Club-P.E.I. Entrance Award
- '88 Campaign Award for Disabled Students
- Dr. John Campbell Scholarship
- VII Pan American Wheelchair Games Bursary
- Scott Maritime Scholarship for Disabled Students
- Laurie Smith Memorial Scholarship
Atlantic Centre Home Page: http://www.stmarys.ca/administration/studentservices/atlcentr/graphics.html
Student Financial Services Home Page: http://www.stmarys.ca/administration/businessoffice/