NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
Where can students with learning disabilities receive funding to help cover the cost of disability assessments?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

High School Transition

Funding and Scholarship Programs

Scholarships in the Territories


In the Yukon, the Student Financial Assistance Unit administers several scholarship awards on behalf of donors. For a list of available awards for Yukon students contact:

Student Financial Assistance
Advanced Education Branch
Department of Education
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Y1A 2C6

Northwest Territories

Students in the Northwest Territories can contact:
NWT Education, Culture and Employment
Box 1320
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, X1A 2L9


Students in Nunavut should contact:
Adult Learning and Post-Secondary Services
Department of Education
Government of Nunavut
Bag 8000
Arviat, Nunavut, X0C 0E0
Tel: 1 (877) 860-0680
Fax: 1 (877) 860-0167


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2019, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.